We have Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Caregivers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide the highest quality of care and support in the Waikato and have an extremely high reputation and proven track record that you can trust.
Every Griffin Healthcare Employee:
- is thoroughly screened in our employment process. This process includes an interview along with reference and police checks.
- has completed a thorough Induction and Orientation programme.
- has a current practising certificate (Registered Nurses).
- is MRSA, Turbucolsis, Hepatis B tested.
- will receive access to ongoing training and education by our Nurse Educator.
- will carry at all times a Education Passport outlying their training.
Our areas of expertise
We provide professional nursing service on a full or part-time basis.
- Healthcare Assistance and Qualified Registered Nurses for every situation.
- General and Specialty Staff
- Broad skill base to cover the requirements of any department
- Mental Heath, Geriatric, Medical, Surgical and Paedicatric Care
Home Based Care/Nursing
- For those who wish to live at home and remain as independent as possible we can provide casual or regular care.
- We offer short/long term care, respite care, dementia/alzheimer’s care at home.
- We take pride in matching the right Carer/Nurse to each situation
Social Service Organisation’s
- We have skilled Caregivers and Nurses who have experience dealing with all areas of social service organisations including Oranga Tamariki.
End of Life & Pallative Care
- We can provide Caregivers and Nurses whom are trained End of Life and Palliative Care.
- We understand that looking after a loved one in the terminal stages is a privilege requiring special skills and we have the staff whom will provide supportive, sensitive and expert care to the patient and their family.