We would like to meet you!
Are you looking for challenges and variety in your career? If you are looking for agency work to fit in with your lifestyle and would like the flexibility that temping can offer, we would like to meet you!
We are always on the lookout for reliable, experienced and flexible Healthcare Assistants and Registered Nurses. While working at Griffin Healthcare you will have the opportunity to work in many different facilities and locations. You need to be confident, adaptable and comfortable in these situations. We are looking for staff who understand the nature of the agency. Rest Homes and Hospitals call us for staff, sometimes at short notice. We need to deliver high quality service to them by quickly organising their requirements to elevate their staffing deficit. It is very important to us that we employ staff who have excellent communication skills, and are ready to work where required.
Agency work is not for everyone. Some love the flexibility it provides; others prefer more structure. We can’t guarantee shifts, but we can guarantee an exciting role that will see you frequent a variety of environments. You will need to be prepared for many situations.
Skills we require:
- Reliability and Honesty.
- Excellent communication skills – you need to communicate frequently and clearly with us to ensure we know when you are available to work or not. You also need to be able to clearly communicate with your clients, peers and leaders whilst at work.
- Competent in using all equipment and techniques common in healthcare. Training is available, and we offer regular training to update your skills.
- Experience working in different areas of healthcare.
- A happy disposition, great people skills and a positive attitude.
- Practical and common sense, and adaptable to different situations.
- The ability to travel to facilities you are assigned to work.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We would love to hear from you!
What we offer
Top hourly rates of pay
We believe in paying our staff top professional rates, and we review this regularly to ensure you are getting the top market rate.
Flexible hours & location
You choose the shifts you’d like to work - full time, part time, day or night shifts, weekend or holiday work. We also have out-of-town assignments (with travel remuneration provided).
All our staff members are encouraged to pursue their career goals, and we provide support where we are able. Our nurse educator provides high-quality, relevant, and enjoyable training, and we are actively involved in residential facilities and share education opportunities.
Our Consultants are available 24/7 and are happy to provide support and advice when needed.